Today, we released the newest version of the Sleipnir Mobile for Android 2.0.1 Web browser with fixes to reported problems and improvements to stability.
We have focused on fixing problems in version 2.0.1. The improvements we have made should help you use the rich selection of functions in a easier-to-use way. The main modifications made are as below.
- – Hold And Go – [Save link] option added to the context menu when disabling Hold And Go
- – Open custom URL schemes such as auonemkt:// in suitable apps
- – Unable to download files from SSL(https://) links problem fixed
- – Problem where the application would forcefully terminate when opening URLs received by intent using the display mode settings fixed
- – Problem where tabs would sometimes not restore properly fixed
- – Problem where Usual Sites would sometimes initialize fixed
- – Problem where sorting bookmarks by visitor account or visitor date would not work properly fixed
- – Layout break-up problem of Usual Sites in Android 2.1/2.2 fixed
Please join us on Facebook for Sleipnir Mobile!
Please follow us on Twitter!